S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Burnt Blazer
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, Since budweiser is sellin out i'm in the market for an american beer, What good options are out there?

I'm a light beer guy, but open for suggestions.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
corona....its mexamerican
guess what???????????????????

Grupo Modelo SAB, the Mexican brewer that's half owned by Anheuser-Busch, said in a separate statement that it hasn't yet decided whether it will stay with InBev after the sale is completed. Modelo said it has a right under Mexican law to decide on its partner and has been in talks with InBev.

they really ****ed us....i drink corona occasionally........

**** it....ima going out for a 12 pack and a couple capt n cokes.....

·
Duh!
78 Posts
dunno if Rolling Rock is american but its pretty smooth. comes in a green bottle with a horse on it lol. where i live costs like 7 bucks a 6 pack though.

even though Coors original is a full flavor beer, its alot smoother than some light beers i've had like keystone light. either that or my taste buds are focked.

·
Can I get a hot tub?
2,676 Posts
so wait, they are still gonna make bud light and natty light right? i need something cheap to drink at college. don't really want to switch. What about the theme parks and breweries. Busch Gardens is right here and so is on of their breweries. That would be a lot of jobs gone, cause the brewery is HUGE and the theme park is too. Oh and water country USA is owned by them too.

·
---o00o--*(_)*--o00o---
109 Posts
From what I gathered:
Miller - South Africa
Coors - Canada
and now
AB - Belgium

Then look up all the smaller "breweries" that don't actually brew their own beer, but contract one of those three to do it for them.

·
Registered
457 Posts
so wait, they are still gonna make bud light and natty light right? i need something cheap to drink at college. don't really want to switch. What about the theme parks and breweries. Busch Gardens is right here and so is on of their breweries. That would be a lot of jobs gone, cause the brewery is HUGE and the theme park is too. Oh and water country USA is owned by them too.
They are going to keep the plant and parks here and operating, It's just going to be under foreign rule.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts