S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright a guy on here posted in the classifieds and ebay section about a checkerpro carpet bedline, a few things seemed odd, he was asking more than what the company itself sells the item for, so i posted in his classified ad stating the same thing. His asking price was more on ebay than offered for the forum and all that good stuff so i PM'ed him about it.

Quote: Originally Posted by slowandlowxtreme
why are you trying to rip people on that bedliner? 1. It sells for barely 160 off their own website. 2. Your asking price is more on the forum than it is on EBay. 3. You just raised the asking price from 200 to 225 on the forum...whats up man? I noticed my post about it being 160 new got deleted off your advertisement, i dont see why your trying to "scam" us out of our money...

"well captain Sassy pants let me break it down for you... Ii'm asking 225 on the forum SHIPPED.. let me break it donw further.. 190 plus 30 shipping and 5 insurance.. Since so many people know you can buy them straight from the factory for 160 then buy it from them.. is there anything wrong trying to make a few bucks in this world?? i mean am i wrong for doing that.. IF YOU DON'T like what i'm doing, then please by all means LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE.. for real, i'm just tryin to make a few bucks.. Don't hate man for real.. a previous post said 160 because it was an ERROR.. Unlike you i guess, i do make errors, thats why i deleted it... So i'll end this with a **** you, but have a nice day!!!"

Just a heads up, doesn't sound like to best guy to buy from, especially when you can get the same product from the company its self for cheaper. Didn't think i was out of place here by trying to help people from getting ripped.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Yeah, there is a thread on him in the flame forum.

·
Registered
102 Posts
No i'm not a dick here is my whole point on things.. i tried at first to cut people breaks when i got breaks from different companies.. But then i started to notice nobody gives a **** about anyone else on here they just want to make some money.. So i got the same attitude now... I tried being nice, but **** everyone on here because they are all hipocrits* I'll take the attitude of everyone else and try to make money when i can... that post about the amp should show at first i was all about saving money, but nobody else does that around here so i'm going to make money too.. ****in kill me for being that way i don't give a shit.... just going with the flow like everyone else......

·
!!!!!!I **** speel!!!!!!!
224 Posts
I tried being nice, but **** everyone on here because they are all hipocrits* quote]

its amazing. how the hell did you know i was a hipocrit??:phil: you dont know me. there for your asoming we all are that way cuzz you read a few words on your screen and now everybody is.??:p

·
damned 4banger
5,742 Posts
dude, how many members are there on this forum?>?????? not everyone on here are hipocrits, and 99% of active members will answer any question you have, and about a quarter of those are willing to lower the price to help others out....

(end rant)

·
****head
3,850 Posts
I like how he dug up 2 threads about what a piece of shit he is. Great idea especially if you do wanna try to sell more stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts