S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I just joined the forum, I also just purchased a 1994 Chevy S10 king cab, short bed 2wd. It is great. See I am sort of partial to fancier GM products such as the new Buick Century Limited, but I love Chevy trucks, as they and GMC and other GM truck/suvs are the best on the road. I was unaware that the Chevy S10 could be had with front bench seat and column mounted shifter. I like this feature however, as it gives more passenger capacity. Tell me, what was the bench seat option, and how much was it? See, I have heard of the older previous generation S10s with one piece benches. But mine is contoured nicely, and is divided somewhat. It is kind of like the Blazer rear seat, I mean, in terms of the division. Also what was the top trim level for the S10? What was the best engine, audio system, and wheels. Once I find out, I will install them.

:D :) :cool:

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
the highest trim level is the LS.

The 4.3L v6 is the largest engine available in S-10s. I believe the 1994 v6 was rated at 165 or 160hp.

The bench seat is available in the base model. The delco cd player is probably the top of the line system that was available for the s-10.

And welcome to another user from GA.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Southern.

I must have the base model then. But I have the 4.3 and the Delco CD. I wish I had the six-speaker system, but the seats are sooo comfortable. It is like sitting in a Buick, I especially like the soft cloth upholstery. I also like the power windows and locks. Very convenient.

s10_king_cab_94

1 - 3 of 3 Posts