S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who can you order belltech equipment thru i dropped that crappy company that was getting it for me cuz they were giving me a run around but i didnt know belltech didnt send direct.....

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i went to summit and looked around and was about to order but then i check jegs and they had a complete 2/3 lowering kit from belltech with 2" spindles 3" blocks the 4 shocks labeled works w/ xtreme so thats that....now all i have to do is put em on align it and get my wheels and then a million other things....thanks for the help man

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
no-prob man thats what I and everyone else is here for..TO HELP!!:thumbup:

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
CynicX said:
ya i went to summit and looked around and was about to order but then i check jegs and they had a complete 2/3 lowering kit from belltech with 2" spindles 3" blocks the 4 shocks labeled works w/ xtreme so thats that....now all i have to do is put em on align it and get my wheels and then a million other things....thanks for the help man
you do not need new shocks with spindles and blocks your stock shocks are better than any of those lowering shocks.
blocks and spindles do not change shock mounting locations.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now that you mention it i relieze that....but i already ordered it so be it.....my stock shocks blew up for some reason a long time ago and the dealer stuck on some crappy ones in place of the blow ones....so it doesnt matter anyway.....anyone else have that prob with the xtreme?...i blew the back to and they made a hellava mess on the drive way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts