S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the belltech 3" drop spindles are out yet for the 2001 blazers???:confused: Just getting kind of tired looking at my stock height on the blazer x...thanks!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
they are only a 2 inch drop spindle and i have to talk to abel at belltech. he said to call him last week, release date should be end of this month. i need to call him. 350 around for the spindles. ive lowered a few with the 3 inch drop springsin front works out perfect

tony

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i lowered my ZQ8 (same suspension you have on the blazer X) with three inch springs and a 3 inch angled block and it sits just right.:thumbup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok well then im going to most likely go with the 3" drop coils and the 3" blocks.... i wont need angled blocks right? i was pretty sure those were basically only for ext. cab trucks :confused: Then with the bumpstops....how much do you think i will need to cut off? thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks tony..you've been alot of help...where do you think i should order the drop coild and blocks from?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
go to belltechcorp.com

get the right 3 inch drop spring part number for your truck has to say 98 up blazers

then call summit get the belltech springs from and the 3 inch drop block get the bel-6200 that the 3 inch one i htink belltech also

should be like 130 shipped

ifyou want you can cut about 1/4 of the coil up top to get it down a littl emore that will be like 1/2 inch should look better up to you

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everytime i try to load up the belltech application guide the site freezes up. I got the part # BLT 4228 for the 3" drop coils, anyone know for sure if these are the right ones???:(

·
Registered
214 Posts
FYI- My '01 Belltech application guide lists '98-'01 Blazers all as the same application.

-Chris

·
Registered
214 Posts
PS. You need a part number 4228. 4223 is a 2" spring for 6 cyl S10 pickup.

-Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts