S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a belltech rear sway bar on a 92 s10? Any advice would be helpful. My truck is a 2wd Tahoe. Thanks

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You really need a Blazer bar up front if you do not already have one because too much swaybar and not enough up front will give you problems in the handling department.

Reactions: Randy03p

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Oh and yes I have installed Belltech, Herb Adams and suspension techniques and they are all easy to install. Which is better? Could not tell ya they all made the trucks stick to the pavement

·
Registered
112 Posts
I installed a Beltech in front and a Hellwig in the rear...handles like a go cart rides like one also ... dropped 2" spindles plus 3" Dropped coils, rear 3" dropped blocks 2" dropped leaf springs.
motor 383 stroker Runs like a rocket, not much movement in the suspension yet I didn't wanting it to bounce around on the road.
didnt happen over night
7years. take your time and enjoy the build.
20200730_233401.jpg
20200719_210921~2.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You really need a Blazer bar up front if you do not already have one because too much swaybar and not enough up front will give you problems in the handling department.
It has the stock front sway bar. Should I go with a blazer front and thanks for the info

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I installed a Beltech in front and a Hellwig in the rear...handles like a go cart rides like one also ... dropped 2" spindles plus 3" Dropped coils, rear 3" dropped blocks 2" dropped leaf springs.
motor 383 stroker Runs like a rocket, not much movement in the suspension yet I didn't wanting it to bounce around on the road.
didnt happen over night
7years. take your time and enjoy the build. View attachment 342852 View attachment 342853
Wow what a sweet ride and thanks for info also

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mine is a 89, with a 91 dash & interior from a 91 Blazer. most parts swap out. the 91 core support the head lights are located 3/8" lower
than the 89, so I had to buy a new 91 grill, has now been installed but not in the previous pictures. will up date pictures later today.
there are some very knowledge members on this site old deerslayer has lot of good information. when needed just ask everyone is willing to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts