S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this is beat to death, but I did a quick half ass search and didn't see what I was looking for.

I got a soft bed cover for Christmas. I'm not a fan of them personally (at least not on my truck) and I'm having it shipped back.

I'm looking for a hard cover that isn't 500 bucks. I remember someone posting a while back about some place in Kentucky that is in the 300-400 range and they also install the covers. The only problem with that is that I'm in Alabama and that's an impossible trip for me to make. If anyone knows a good place to get a good hard cover for a good price (I'm broke :( ) please post it up. Thanks in advance.

Brad

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Where can I get it?

Any other suggestions any cheaper?

Brad

·
GETTING V8'ED
12,238 Posts
Not at all. The seal is amazing on this thing. I actually tried shooting water under the tonno where it meets the bed to see if i could force water in, and it stayed dry inside. The cover is made from abs plastic, so its real durable and stiff. i stood ontop of this thing and jumped up and down on it and nothing happened. u can paint it too. has 2 hydrolic lifts that allow u to lift it up and inch and then it swings up. 2 locks. easy to install. the one set back is where the tonno hinges at the beginning of the bed, behind the rear window. it clips on with keyrings. not the best idea in the world.....but if someone is actually smart enough to see that all they gotta do is take off the keyrings, i dont think it would come off anyway, cuz the dual locks would keep it from moving. ill get pics if anybody wants them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts