S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
murse
13,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a total noob to body work/ repair and by that I mean I've never done it before. Lol. I would love to learn some basic techniques and therefore have a question. Does anyone have any good resources of advice or tool recommendations I can use to fix this? I know it's a process and more than a fee forum posts can handle but I would love some starting advice. Thanks.
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

·
murse
13,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all. This is really helpful. Any reputable sources for tools? I am familiar with Eastwood but outside of that I am not the most comfortable. Mainly don't want to spend a whole bunch of money if I am just going to do it every now and again.

·
murse
13,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it takes a Phillips to unscrew your taillight, a hammer and a two-by-four piece of wood like stated earlier. You probably have all these already.
So you're saying I need to be a big boy and just do it right? Lol. And yes, I do have those things. I will update as I go along if I have any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts