S-10 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
the eclipse i raced wasn't a turbo, i took him, we were supposed to race again because he said he beat me, he ended up passing me a 1/2 mile down the road when i was done. He didn't show today though, he always forgets and leaves right after school instead of waitin, i reminded him like 3 times at school today and then once 5 min before school got out, when i got out to the parking lot he was gone. So i raced my friend's mom's 96 lumina, and a friends 97 Dodge ext cab Ram, instead. The lumina beat me but it sure wasn't by much like a foot or two in front of me, and i beat the Ram.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
IN REGARDS TO BEAT A RICER

Good for you on the lumina and the ext cab..

I feel I must make one comment though. Havin been were most of you guys have been almost 18 years ago I have but one thing to say. GIVE IT A BREAK WITH THE FRIGGIN STREET RACING. yOU ALL ***** AND MOAN ABOUT THE COPS THIS AND THE COPS THAT...WHY DO I GET DIRTY LOOKS FROM PEOPLE WHEN I DRIVE MY TRUCK ETC. IT'S BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU THINK AND I ADD THINK BECAUSE UNTIL YOU PLAY WERE THE REAL RACERS PLAY...IT DON'T MEAN ****...GUYS....COME ON..YOU DO NOT RALIZE HOW MUCH DISERVICE YOU DO THIS COMMUNITY AS WELL AS YOUR OWN..I KNOW..NOTHING WILL HAPPEN...SHOULD LET YOU SEE THE GUY I WAS FREINDS WITH IN 1992....OH THATS RIGHT..HES STILL IN PRISON FOR VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER..HOW ABOUT THE ELDERLY COUPLE HE BROADSIDED.....OH THATS RIGHT THE OLD MAN IS CRIPPLED AND HIS WIFE IS DEAD.....THINK ABOUT THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE TO PROVE HOW MUCH MORE TESTOSTERONE YOU HAVE THAN THE IDIOT NEXT TO YOU....DONT MEAN TO RAIN ON ANYBODY PARADE BUT REAL LIFE IS NOT THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS...GET A GRIP...THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT....KEEP MAKING THE S-10'S THE TRUCKS THEY ARE

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Stop the preaching!

If you don't like what is going on in this area of the fourm please feel free to not read these threads.

Does everyone in the world need a frigging cause, or a banner to carry. How dare you interject your "outside" opinion into a crowd where you views are obvisouly not shared. Sounds like a gay rights activist trick, going somewhere you don't agree with something then trying to force your morals down other peoples throats!

I am sure that PETA needs a few volunteers. Should you have some valuable talent that could be put to some use in other areas to this fourm, I encourage you to go there and help someone with a problem. But please keep your opinions to yourself.

Rick
'92 S-10 Tahoe 4.3L Bone Stock

B

·
0 Posts
we live in a area where there are hardly any cars, and we dont have a problem with cops. i live in the same area as jlaudio11 and when we race we do it safely were there are no cars. we are not some stupid punk kids that decided we can be cool by racing in a crowded town. all are road are empty and were we race there are no houses. i agree that people that race in crowded areas are idiots and many of us should take our races to the drag strip

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
First off in response to rhenry..It's a gay rights thing?. OK maybe you know this first hand I don't know... This post is filled with some great people. Isn't a forum were you express ideas and concerns. How dare you tell me your opinion on mine...Remember they are like A**holes, everyone has one and they usually all mean sh**. All I was doing was trying to make some people think the next time thats all. Sorry I brought up a sore subject. As of this reply the issue is dead. I joined this forum looking for help and ideas and perhaps contribute a few of my own. If I upset some of you kids, than for that I appologize. Really hope I dont have to get a new member name because of this. Thanks for the time guys..... Later

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
When i was 17 i had an '87 stang (ahhhhhhhhh dont worry im no ford boy... the car was pretty much given to me :uhoh: ) that ran mid/low 13's (on good days)... i really didn't race it around that much bc i wanted to keep a low profile on it to pick on rice-a-roni's. every friday after school a bunch of people would head down to this place we call the "stretch" which is a really good draggin spot. i probably picked off somewhere between 10-15 civics, integras, saturns (yea people around here actually race those out too), etc etc... any of the domestic boys that knew what they were doin would usually beat me out by a length or so but i didn't care bc i was makin $20 a run on these little 4 bangers that wanted bragging rights on a 5.0

heh, well one day this kid from out of nowhere shows up in this 93 eclipse gs (prior to my knowledge, the "x" had been removed).. we lined up and did our thing and off the line i was pulling on him until i went for 3rd and he literally blasted right by me... he bogged it on the launch but once that damn garret started spooling up he kicked my ass. the kid was nice and took me for a ride in it after and ever since then i've had respect for the awd DSM cars... i actually wouldn't mind owning one, they look like they're fun to drive...

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
XBLAZE
i think what rhenry is sayin is that this prolly wasn't the best place to post your comments on street racing. Everyone is welcome to an opinion. Its just some views are more excepted in certain areas rather than others. I think it was takin by many like a Ranger guy comin into a S-series forum and rippin on the s guys. I understand that u are older and mature and have seen what has happened to people with incidents resulting from street racing and don't want to see that happen again. The concern is appreciated. Later

·
Registered
6 Posts
What does N/A mean?????

N/A means Naturally aspirated i.e no turbo supercharger or anything

·
Registered
211 Posts
asperation, from what I understand, is exactly that... it is how the air gets to your engine... I.E. Turbo, blower, supercharger, or magnacharger. Then you have the amount of boost... boost is just the pressure on the intake... I think superchargers tend to have about 9-12, while some twin turbos have like 36 :) Man I hope I hit the lotto tonight... I will have twins within a month... not 9 :D :)

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
mtl_hed said:
Alright, enough of this, if your gonna call it a ricer have a good reason and back it up. For example a 4 foot wing or a suspension drop that makes the wheel camber look like the leaning tower of piza.
Hey that's not funny, some of us can't help our wheel camber. :(

21 - 31 of 31 Posts