S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Kutter
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
even though im just an average joe installer....i figure ill see who can rip this apart......

Body dropped 3" on 20's.....

·
aka 74 courier
742 Posts
that thing is freakin sick

·
Kutter
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the only interior pic i have .....

and then the back....

all the pictures of the frame and body drop are too large....i have to shrink them, then i will post

·
Kutter
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I did everysingle thing on that truck EXCEPT for the yellow paint and the shaving( the kid had it done a few years ago)....all the frame werk, suspension werk and BD was done by me.I started that truck over two years ago....and everytime id get something done, the kid wanted something else done....needless to say, i redid alot of stuff on it...and that was part of the reason it took so long. I also would have done alot of things differently if i knew certain things were gonna be the way they are. The truck is in storage now, so i will see if i have anymore pics on my computer.

WOW i tried posting those pics but my hosting center said they were too big. Thanks

PS: the stock hood fits on this truck as well :nuts:

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
MINES NEXT FOR THE SAME THING :guitar:

i did help a lil bit w/ that truck, not too much, but ideas are part of the process....
a little background info on the truck...... it was a black 97, he updated the front end. the kid was a bass head back in the day (8 10'' solo's runnin off 2 zr 360s) glad hes got his head str8 now :p i loev it, its a clean truck...the kid calls it the 'yellow submarine'!!

glad u guys appreciate it!

MIKEY

·
Kutter
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
clean n low said:
love it. I like how you guys call him "the kid" :lol:
well hes alot younger than me....so he a kid lol

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
yeah "the kid" wanted them, all candy colors....

here is another pic of the frame... enjoy

1 - 20 of 46 Posts