S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv searched and it seems people go both ways on this and a cant find any solid proof.my ? is on my 93 its bd 3.25 with the pinch folded.so rocked is 1/4 off the ground,is there any way a 22 will fit under the hood.in seen bd first gens on 22 and there always pushing the hood up.pics would be helpfull,thanks

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you know what size tire,that truck looks like its layin flat rocked so i may have a 1/4in or more clearance,if any one has more pics of that truck or any other it would help alot,thanks

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn,looks like its gonna be 20s,aleat ill be able to have alittle bit of a tire,thanks

·
never finished.
497 Posts
there is a 25series tire, i believe. its lika 245 or 255 25 22...expensive as hell...lika four hundo a tire....and its around 28"....but it's preyyt retarded to spend 800 for 2 tires..and too run a super small tire...you prolly couldn't drive it.

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is a 25series tire, i believe. its lika 245 or 255 25 22...expensive as hell...lika four hundo a tire....and its around 28"....but it's preyyt retarded to spend 800 for 2 tires..and too run a super small tire...you prolly couldn't drive it.
im plan on driving it alot so i need alittle bit of tire 4sure

·
never finished.
497 Posts
if you cut the fender like 2" below the hood and add and 1" or so, that might work. i've seen it done on 2nd gens...but i dunno about 1st. but i'll be keepn intouch with you, i'll be doin a first gen after my second gen is done. somebody on the forum had a first gen bodydropped on second gen wheels, all black...laid rockr....they look so sick. i was thinkn about do'in an 80s c10, but they don't even come close to as cool as a first gen s10 bd.

·
lets get hammered
2,252 Posts
where ever u buy tires i dont want to ever go there :haha: if all u need is a 28" tire a 255 30 is what u want and they are only like 500 for a set of 4 in nexen, unless shit got really high since feb

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
might as well forget the 22's if you want to drive it anywhere but off the trailer. i would know
thanks man,20s seem like the way to go 4 what i want.iv thought about cutting and riasing the fenders,i think it could be done and look good with anuff work,but can you even get anuff lift to turn

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,226 Posts
mines tubbed to lay 22's.....i was considering adding steelto the rockers to drag and so they wouldnt stick out the hood...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts