S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into an exhaust for my 03 4.3 dime and came across a bassani set-up for a decent price on sale..anyone have or heard this exhaust on a s-10? Sound good, really loud, or just right?

·
Resident Hardhead
747 Posts
i wasnt aware they make/made kits for s10s i know mustang guys love them

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Bassani is a great exhaust company. They started making S10 kits a couple years ago. You can get them on truckperformance.com. I am sure it will sound good and you should do it just to be different and let us all know how it sounds.

·
Resident Hardhead
747 Posts
thats odd cuz ive checked bassanis site several times and nothing comes up anywhere on there for s10s

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i came Acroos the kit by searching around online..and i found it for 300 whcih isnt bad for a stainless steel catback. Im prob. gonna buy it..like stated above the mustang guys love it and the lightning guys. Im gonna have to take that risk of me not liking it i guess...lol

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they have it listed for 98-99 only maybe the reason you couldnt find it. Does any one know when the flange at the cat went from 3 bolt to 2 bolt? mine is 2 bolt so is that from 98-up?

·
Registered
632 Posts
LOL LOL I like the way say "your low price, "510.99"
for the bassani cat back system.
Gessh what ever happened to the good ole days when you buy a performsnce muffler for 15.00?
There isn't too many things you can buy now for less than 100 bucks, maybe an air freshener. to hang on your mirror.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found it for 300 online..not 519, and the reason i am getting a catback is there are no good exhaust shops by me that are going to do a good job and do what i want...so catback is the way for me.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Where did you find it for 300?
I might be interested myself,
I have to agree with you, around here as well the muffler shops suck, the only one that does excellent work, costs a fortune, and he knows he's good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts