S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im 18, in college and working full time, money and time is limited. i want to run bags so bad i caint stand it any longer. i dont need all this fancy stuff just basic up and down. anyone have some ideas on which kit to use. ???

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
if you want to go just basic up and down, you can buy components seperately, there is no need to buy a kit. All you will really need is 4 bags, 4 2-way valves, lines, compressor, tank and fittings. You can get a basic front/back setup for pretty cheap and it's easy to upgrade later. I would go with airlift stuff 'cause it's reasonably priced and reliable. You really only need to go 3/8" valves if you're looking to simply get adjustable suspension. If you think you're gonna want speed later, you're best getting 1/2" valves now so you don't have to spend the money twice. For now you can pull a couple leafs and when you're ready to spend the money you can look into getting a 3-link for maximum drop in the back. I'll PM you a rough price what you're lookin' at. Hope this helps.... :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
A couple of things to think about...

I think you need to ask yourself a couple of questions...

1. What is a realistic budget for your bags...

2. What are your fabrication capabilities...

3. How fast do you want to go up and down...

4. Do you ever forsee wanting to go faster....

I will give you something to think about....
Part# 77109 Crafter Package....

This comes with (4) 2B6 ext. bags...
(2500# for un-educated people) with 3/8" inch ports...

This also comes with a 4path air management system.. So you can have F,B,S,S control...100% Duty Cycle Compressor, 5 gallon 8 ported tank... Gauges...1/2" lines, fittings all the wiring It even comes with tie wraps.... etc. etc. Basically it is everything that you possibly need to plumb the whole system including a detailed set of instructions...

So at the end of the day you can get all the parts and pieces for 1195.00 retail. You are still going to have to figure out how to mount them etc. etc.

I am sure Sonomagirl or one of our dealers can hook you up.....

If you have any other questions let me know....
Thanks Aaron...
Air Lift Company

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
OnTheLow said:
ok im 18, in college and working full time, money and time is limited. i want to run bags so bad i caint stand it any longer. i dont need all this fancy stuff just basic up and down. anyone have some ideas on which kit to use. ???
I;m kinda in the same situation, i'm moving to a house w/a dirt road, and ****ty graval driveway, so sonomagirl, can you get me the basic price too? if i work on this w/a few friends, how long do you think it'd take?
thanx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts