S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a huge baseball fan go to at least 20 games a year and im a yakeee and rockies fan hard core and i was torn on the allstar game but the nl is kicking ass glad to see them finally maybe get a win since boston killed the rockies. and give it up to holiday for the home run baby

·
stock sucks
584 Posts
im a huge baseball fan go to at least 20 games a year and im a yakeee and rockies fan hard core and i was torn on the allstar game but the nl is kicking ass glad to see them finally maybe get a win since boston killed the rockies. and give it up to holiday for the home run baby
holiday is an awesome player....but boston all the way!

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i hate boston like you dont even know i have been in many fights with boston fans over the years at games. being a yankee fan dont help and then a rockies fan with what happend last year . boston can suck on my tool. yankees own boston in ws wins and over all bad ass players. im such a fan of the yankees my daughters name is brooklyn

·
Strictly Domestic
2,864 Posts
Im a Yankees fan. Always have been because of my father. He used to go to opening day every year . Went to 16 straight at one time i think.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya im a big yankee fan but want the nl to win for once . i wanted a rod to get mpv cause of the bullshit he going thru

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cubs you have to be focking jokeing lol, oh wait your a mod i may get banned again im sorry cubs rule lol

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
havent watched not a single game this year :(, just tuned in to the AS game, hope to see the nl win one finally, cuz they always lose the damn AS game. oh and boston > NY

·
Strictly Domestic
2,864 Posts
alot of my friends are Mets fans. Ill root for the Mets but if they play the Yankees. Yankees all the way. And I only follow the Yankees. But my friends that like the Mets, HATE the Yankees. Most Yankee fans will root for the Mets, but not the other way around. They always bring up the whole payroll thing. Everytime my friend bashes the Yanks, I just call him 86 :-D

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pre game was the shit the most hall of famers on a field at once and i was the first to post this thread at bottom of the 7th lol and your big fans ? i hope nl wins but i am mad jeter and rodriguez are doing nothing

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
cubs you have to be focking jokeing lol, oh wait your a mod i may get banned again im sorry cubs rule lol
Bah I won't get in a stink about that, I am used to it. Cubs are rockin this year, better than they were last year at this point. THIS COULD BE THE YEAR! AFTER 100, lol

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i dont live in nyc but i hear its a huge riveraly and they just tied god dammit mother focker

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm a huge Cubs fan no matter what anyone says. Can't argue with the best record in baseball (tied with the Rays).

·
stock sucks
584 Posts
i hate boston like you dont even know i have been in many fights with boston fans over the years at games. being a yankee fan dont help and then a rockies fan with what happend last year . boston can suck on my tool. yankees own boston in ws wins and over all bad ass players. im such a fan of the yankees my daughters name is brooklyn

wow...brooklyn...you are hardcore, i'll respect you for that.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts