S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I heard Banks Performance just finished their new twin turbo made for the chevy 350. it will produce 800 hp 1200hp or 1600 hp depending on the set up

i thought all u lucky V8 owners would like to hear news like that I believe it will retail for a little over $5000 for the lowests output setup but 800 HP is Focking lot I would love 300 HP

If I get anymore info I will post it

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it might if u stretch ur fenders forward 4 inches

But im sue someone will figure out how to make it fit into a s-10

·
I need LT1!!!!!!!
158 Posts
On pump gas it only has 641 horsepower at 8.5 lbs of boost.

·
Pressurized 2.2 Member
3,233 Posts
sweet lookin only a matter of time though. Someone will get a hold of the headers and a twin turbo setup will be on.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
The turbos look pretty high and the manifolds are cast so it doesnt look liek there will be many problems with steering. Exhaust is nothing major, you can easily make a downpipe for that. but its gonna take a bunch of cutting ya know..

·
Strictly Domestic
2,865 Posts
There is always a way to make it fit. I dont think there would be a problem getting that thing in a S truck. Does anyone know the price?

·
Registered
24 Posts
i seen that engine at the PRI show in indianapolis earlier this month, and it is very nice, but it had a dart block and pretty much all forged or billet internals, it wouldnt surprise me if they wanted 12k+ for that engine

·
Road Race/Auto X S10
3,828 Posts
12k for 650hp is worth it. Considering u have to pay 25k for a 650hp LS1 fro SLPonline.

·
Pressurized 2.2 Member
3,233 Posts
It can be done cheaper. Get the mainfolds from them and Go all out homemade one off style youll save alot and itll be differnt than everyone elses.

·
Strictly Domestic
2,865 Posts
dont really care about the motor itself, i can do that all myself for less. Im just curious about how much the Kit itself is.

·
I am all that is man.....
433 Posts
Does that the kit that comes with the efi? I've seen a turbo kit for a 350 that had the efi and everything with it. I saw a twin turbo motor in a magazine one time rated at 750hp. It was in the ad section.

·
turbo v8 s10
153 Posts
There is no need for two turbos when you are only loking for 800hp. I have A turbo v8. The t72 I am runing is good for up to 850hp. By the way the set up for 1200hp or 1600 hp is on A big block.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts