S-10 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guy,long time no see,was at your house once.Guess what,I am doing a 86 S10 Blzr.with a blown 5.3. it is about 90% done so we will have to get together when I have it running and you can help me with some paint choices! I was xtreme ls6 on 355 nation(Dave).great to see your home and thanks for your service.

·
Registered
816 Posts
any pics ??

and love the one you did, great paint...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
So did the Afghan trip get cancelled, then? Or did the wife let you know they arrived, and are waiting for your return?

Funny, that post from @Tamvolan was posted on 13SEP2014 a little over 6 years ago. Man where does the time go?

I write this as I am sitting in Iraq. I have built a few other toys since I last updated this post. I put about 20k miles on the blazer, added vintage air, some new interior updates, and started to redo somethings on it before I left to go back overseas. Oh, it’s not painted red and black anymore..

I’ll post up some details on Alice, my Hombre.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
28,994 Posts
I rented a house for a week in the Phoenix area that had a lift outside...I know it's nice there...but that's just weird.

·
time to get cereal
5,166 Posts
You would think the sun would damage the hydraulic hoses.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
I rented a house for a week in the Phoenix area that had a lift outside...I know it's nice there...but that's just weird.
We have a couple months that’s hot. But the rest of the year is margarita weather. If it’s too hot, there is an enclosed area as well, but this lift is for assembly/fabrication.

The Az sun does do damage to things after a while, but it’s easy to deal with. The only snow I’ve shoveled in my entire life was in southern Afghanistan. Now that is weird when ya think about it.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts