S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a kIt wIth tIe rod and balljoInt dust boots. I have newer balljoInts and tIe rods but the boots are shot fron pIckle forks so before I get It Inspected I just wanted to get new boots so I dont end up havIng to replace baljoInts and tIe rods over rIpped boots.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
PQ'S88DOOREDDIME said:
Where can I get a kIt wIth tIe rod and balljoInt dust boots. I have newer balljoInts and tIe rods but the boots are shot fron pIckle forks so before I get It Inspected I just wanted to get new boots so I dont end up havIng to replace baljoInts and tIe rods over rIpped boots.
i just did mine the other day after i focked them up with the pickle fork. from autozone the ball joint boots were only 4.99. just ask them and they will show
you, and don't forget the lube:D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Arent some of the ball joints pressed into the control arms after the boot has been put on them? I think some of mine were like that if i remember , so how would you replace those without having to press in / out the ball joints again? ALl my boots are shot too and the balljoints arent even a year old :)
- MIke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts