S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if some of you could post things I'll need for bags in the back.. I atleast want to get the rear done while my truck is in storage.. I have plenty of time.. But I need to figure out money wise what it's going to cost me.. All I know is that I'm going to stick with a 2link because I don't really need to go side to side.. I want to lay out front-back though once I get the stuff for up front. But yea, can you guys recommend stuff for the back? Compressor and all because I have nothing.. thanks.. I appreciate it.

Btw.. I have a 99 Sonoma ext. cab. reg box

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
compressor, tank, valves, bags, notch, bag mounts, switches, electrical wire, airline, fittings, electrical connectors.

Have you taken a look around the bag forum yet to learn about bags and what you need?? Have ya looked at the sticky's at the top of the forum??

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Are you willing to cut a hole in the bed? You are? Great!!!

suicidedoors.com - step notch with bridge bars

innovativeairsuspension.com - KP "canti" bolt on system

Compressor, Viar 450, (1 or 2) with a 5 gallon tank for each.

Valves - either 3/8 or 1/2 inch SMC's, from either Suicidedoors or Innovative, or Gauge Magazine.com

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what I need.. but I want recommendations.. like who to buy from and such.. I know basics and such.. and I can bag a truck.. I just want to know what would work best for me.. Just to get me thinking more I guess

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx droppedss.. that's what I was looking for.. recommendations of who to buy from.. I appreciate it man.. thx SlammedDime too

·
Resident *******
11,268 Posts
i have purchased from all three....all great people to deal with

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
We can't tell you what would be best for you. The thing for you to do would be to surf around the forum, and figure out who has what, and how they like it, and determine from there what you wanna get.

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, that's what I'm doing.. I'm getting recommendations..

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
werd. I have bought stuff from Larry (innovative air), Jason (suicidedoors) and I know matt ([email protected]) all 3 are awsome...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts