S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was wondering if some of you could post things I'll need for bags in the back.. I atleast want to get the rear done while my truck is in storage.. I have plenty of time.. But I need to figure out money wise what it's going to cost me.. All I know is that I'm going to stick with a 2link because I don't really need to go side to side.. I want to lay out front-back though once I get the stuff for up front. But yea, can you guys recommend stuff for the back? Compressor and all because I have nothing.. thanks.. I appreciate it.

Btw.. I have a 99 Sonoma ext. cab. reg box

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
compressor, tank, valves, bags, notch, bag mounts, switches, electrical wire, airline, fittings, electrical connectors.

Have you taken a look around the bag forum yet to learn about bags and what you need?? Have ya looked at the sticky's at the top of the forum??

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Are you willing to cut a hole in the bed? You are? Great!!!

suicidedoors.com - step notch with bridge bars

innovativeairsuspension.com - KP "canti" bolt on system

Compressor, Viar 450, (1 or 2) with a 5 gallon tank for each.

Valves - either 3/8 or 1/2 inch SMC's, from either Suicidedoors or Innovative, or Gauge Magazine.com

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what I need.. but I want recommendations.. like who to buy from and such.. I know basics and such.. and I can bag a truck.. I just want to know what would work best for me.. Just to get me thinking more I guess

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx droppedss.. that's what I was looking for.. recommendations of who to buy from.. I appreciate it man.. thx SlammedDime too

·
Resident *******
11,266 Posts
i have purchased from all three....all great people to deal with

·
Cheese is Delicious
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, that's what I'm doing.. I'm getting recommendations..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.