S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have everything i need to complete my bag system .. but i dont have valves.. and i really need to get my truck back on the road.. so how can i run the lines from the bags to the tank and still retain air.. or if not that just how can i run the bags and keep them aired up until i can get my valves

·
is a fungineer
6,108 Posts
Ball valves in-line?

Why not just buy the valves and not halfass it?

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
so order just 4!!! use the plastic man! don't rig it

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
just run line from the tank to the bags they will fill with the tank you just wont be able to drop it at all

·
Burnt Blazer
2,704 Posts
Lmao i had a guy i knew built his truck at night with 3/4 inch line for just front bagged used a ball valve for lift and a water hose nozzle for dump. funniest shit i've ever seen, well until he built his own notch

·
Life Begins @ Zero PSI
4,927 Posts
lol at this thread,
it's called bagged with no valves which is impossible.
you need some kind of a valve to fill and dump a bag.
i wish i remembered the thread but there was a kid on here that had brass twist to open/close ball valves in his cab because he didn't have $ for real valves.

hit up waylayed he's got a 4 pack for $130 with free shipping.

http://waylayedinc.com/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=17

·
umm yea
1,445 Posts
Lmao i had a guy i knew built his truck at night with 3/4 inch line for just front bagged used a ball valve for lift and a water hose nozzle for dump. funniest shit i've ever seen, well until he built his own notch
:rotf: :rotf:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol at this thread,
it's called bagged with no valves which is impossible.
you need some kind of a valve to fill and dump a bag.
i wish i remembered the thread but there was a kid on here that had brass twist to open/close ball valves in his cab because he didn't have $ for real valves.

hit up waylayed he's got a 4 pack for $130 with free shipping.

http://waylayedinc.com/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_9&products_id=17

impossible?? bagged.. meaning.. air suspension. non exactly adjustable air suspension.. but none the less having replaced the coils with AIRBAGS.. and keep them filled WITHOUT VALVES.(at the moment).. still impossible?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts