S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had my blazer baggd for a while now and at first it had a few little problems and I fixed them.... So for about 5-6 months I've Had no problems at all. Last night I drove to my buddy's and another friend pickd us up...Get home from the bar at like 3 and I start my truck up and the compressors didn't turn on...normally they would..i had like 70 psi in the tank so the compressors shoulda turned on...so i slept there and this morning..i took the relay and just ran the 2 power wires together to see what would happen..the compressor turned on...so i started the truck and just left the 2 wires touchin to get enuff air to get home..at about 95 psi the other compressor turns on..thought that was weird so i hook the wires back up to the relay and that one works...both compressors shut off at 150 like they normally would... any ideas?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah...at first neither compressor worked...and i have one relay for each compressor..and after 95 psi both of em were workin and w/ a bad relay I dont think it would be sending any power through

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only 2 things i could think of is maybe the pressure switch is starting to go...but i dunno about that it shut off at 150 like it was suppose to...or it was just so damn cold that the compresors didn't wanna turn on

·
Registered
431 Posts
check ur pressure switch.... the cold should have nothing to do w/ it

·
I'm poor
1,665 Posts
what probably happened was the pressure switch was cold and froze, then when he got one compressor going, it put some heat to the tank and thawed the switch out, so the other comp kicked on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts