S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K guys and gals. I'm in the process for saving up for my bags. I should have them by next summer if everything goes good.

But I have a question.

I want to beable to lowere the X to the ground, and raise the front and back,possibly 3wheel.

I was wondering how much this type of setup would cost me. I was told $1000 for just a reg bag set up no 3wheel.

There is guy in town who opened up his own shop(does all mods) he has his 97 blazer as a demo(bagged,shaved etc) and He said he coudl install for about 1500-1700(including kit) not sure of the name of the kit though.

SO if anyone has done this or knows anyone could you find out please how much it ran them to do.

D

·
0 Posts
this depends on what you want compressors.,hoses ,fittings,manifolds,type of bags you want. this all makes a differnce on price and what you want it to do. most kits come already to do pancake,f.b and s/s. you can get a kit do 3wheel if the box is wired to do 3wheel. i dont know im getting like 4000 at end of month so im just going to bag my truck and pay bills with the rest of it. i liek to do the convertable but i cant find the railings to do it or that will be done instead. i always had a thing for convertable trucks

·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My X is getting put up for the winter so I won't be spending much on gas and toys for it. SO I have decided to start saving for my bags. I would already have them but I bought my girl an ingagement ring so have to wait till next spring.

I want f,b,s,s is really all I want to go with. the kid here says he can do it for $1500 installed with everything. So i'm not sure what kinda kit he is using and what not

D

·
0 Posts
dude for 1500 i would just go with 2 hydro pumps and get everything .. bags are not hard to hook up as long as yoiu have help. its just like putting blocks in or changing springs ;}

·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For $1500 it's everything. Kit, install, plus I have seen his work and it'snice and clean and so on. I might have another friend of mine help me install the bags this spring. He was going to do it in his s10 but not sure what the dilio is.

D

·
0 Posts
i mean everything as in f,b,s.s,seasaw,3wheel motion,pancake. for 1500 u should be able to get all that with a 2 pump hydro setup unless you find a ass who charges ya out the ass .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts