S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've been puttin a lot of work into this lately, and its ready for presentation. Its not complete, however, it does have lots and lots of info, as well as much more to come very soon. I will be getting rid of Fast Baggin' 101 as soon as the new site has all of the info fast baggin did. If you guys are part of other forums, please pass the word around.

I'm also looking for two banners, for those of you who have a lil free time.

Banner 1 - Signature Banner:
Size: 468x80
Color Scheme: Use colors from bagginit.com
Content allowed: Preferably bagged mini or full size trucks, use your own if you wish. Font needs to be nice and clean, use fonts like Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, San Serif, etc.

Banner 2 - Web Site Banner:
Size: 600x80
Color Scheme: Use colors from bagginit.com
Content allowed/required: Again, you can use whatever you desire for pictures, preferably mini's or full size trucks. Font also needs to be clean. The text "sponsored by s10forum.com" also needs to be included on the banner. It can be in small font in one of the corners of the banner, as I have it currently.

Just attach banners in a post on this thread, and once I see one I like, for each banner, i'll let ya'll know.

Again, pass the word around to different forum's your on. I want to encompass all aspects of air ride, from cylinders to hondas to bags and full size trucks. The more info, the better.

-Matt

http://www.bagginit.com

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been workin on it for a few weeks now, and a lot of the info was just copy/paste from the text files i had from before. I only paid 6.99 for the domain, and Tha_Boom is taking care of the hosting for me. That is why I need the main site banner to say the sponsored by thingy.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
DimeTime said:
Great site, but I think you have a few errors.

Viair comps
325 1.77 cfm
350 1.48 cfm
400 2.54 cfm
450 1.66 cfm
550 2.90 cfm
all @ 100psi @ 72* f

Also I think your slam special bag data may be wrong, but I can't find their site to get the right info
The viair information on the site is correct. I did not display CFM at 0 psi, like you have, i am showing it at 100 PSI.

All of the slam specialties data I got straight from their site. http://www.slamspecialties.com/

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wouldn't mind actually selling shit, as I did consider it, however, I don't see a market for it currently, with Larry, Jason, and Matt kinda leading the pack right now on the forum. I also don't have the space in my house to stock items, since I still live with my parents, and go to school full time.

The picture of the bag came from devious custom's web site.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Um matt, I have to give you props for it, but I see major legal issues if that site takes off, lol. I could imagine MT featuring it in their little web site section and it being listed on forums all over the net. The the people from AIM and FBI would see your lovely review of them, hehe

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
futuresweets10 said:
Um matt, I have to give you props for it, but I see major legal issues if that site takes off, lol. I could imagine MT featuring it in their little web site section and it being listed on forums all over the net. The the people from AIM and FBI would see your lovely review of them, hehe
Tough shit for them, maybe they should stop being shitty companies. It's his site, he can say whatever he wants.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Tough shit for them, maybe they should stop being shitty companies. It's his site, he can say whatever he wants.
guess you are right... Never thought of it that way. May have thought of it that way if I wasnt half asleep. One suggestion though matt, I dont know if its just the way its loading on my comp, but the font looks aweful small.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea, I'm thinking of changing the style sheet for a slightly larger font. It is a little small, but I can still read it on my 1024x768, so i'm happy... :p

I would hope the site takes off. That is one of my main goals. As far as the 'Bad companies section'.... thats only the start of it. I have yet to search this forum, and others, in search of companies that have ripped off lots of people (I won't put it in there if I read about ONLY 1 person having a bad encounter with a company), or companies that produce unsafe products. Yes, the site is mainly one sided, because I do not agree with some aspects of bagging a vehicle, such as reverse 4 links, copper line, etc. I want the site to give proper, and informative information.

But yes, It is a website, and I do have the freedom of speech, and I may say whatever I want about the companies I choose, AS LONG AS, I am not providing false information to get my point across. If false information is brought to my attention, then I will immediatly remove what I have stated.

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
Well, in that case I think next time I talk to "jay" at FBI I may have to give him your site, lol. If its ok with you.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
go for it. I want to provide the site to help people, and make sure they get the service, and products, that they need for a long lasting suspension. FBI is by all means not a bad company, as they do have many great products, IMO.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts