S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Look When Backing Up
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend is gonna buy me some bag stuff for christmas and i was wondering what all i need in order to bag the fron besides the tank and compressor.............i now i need the bags (duh) and the valves and the cups and hose.....is there anything else i am leaving out?

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
yes...instead of posting this link you shouldve taken all of 30 SECONDS to look through this forum....it has about 30 threads answering this exact question....and if you wouldve just looked at the very front page of thread youd notice that jason from suicidedoors.com has a front bag kit special going on right now. It is the COMPLETE front kit for an s10....at a price that NO ONE could beat

sorry to be a dick, but this is like the 5th bagging the front thread ive seen in the past few days....:troutslap

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
:stupid: only not as harsh...lol

suicidedoors.com has a front kit special goin on right now. Everything execpt the fittings is included in the kit. Heres a link to the thread: click me

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
Possibly. Depends on how you want it. 4 valves(dump and fill and each bag) will have less air transfer when turning. they have there own vavles, 2 vavles would give you air transfer when turning and make you lean to one side.. It might be alot of flexing if you try to s/s with just front. I know this is not TOTALY perfect. give it time Slammed will reply. he knows alot more than i do. i can install and sh!t. but tech. not my fortay

to answer question. No. you can have 2 vavles. Would not recommend it if you have $$ to do 4 valves.. I would since ur g/f is buyin ;)

·
Look When Backing Up
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so i should get 4-1/2" valves for the fron, can i do all of them 1/2" 2 for up and 2 for down or would that be 2 fast.......and would it be ok to run these at 200 psi?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts