S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Red X on Air
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i got some cash saved up. I only need a couple hundred more to get myself some rims. Im looking into those Fang wheels from wheelcontact.com I was just wondering if i should get rims first or save a bit more to bag my x first. Also, since i have no experience in this what so ever, what would i need to get my x to just lay plastic? Ive been looking into the roadgrater kit and the coolride stuff but i thought it was a bit pricey. Also, i dont know if i would want to do it myself with no experience on air ride at all. Any idea on how much this type of setup could cost me? Any custom shops around northwest IN that are good at it? I heard bad things about drop it hydraulics and damage so i wanna stay away from them. I just want it to lay lastic on 18's...i already have a 2/3 drop on it with spindles and blocks if this makes a difference. Thanks guys!

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
People must overlook that i do that for a living.....

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Gee FABIAN maybe u should have asked DR D and the other NWI SK people when u were there on SAT how to do it. But NOOO instead u clog the forums with CRAP!!! :tool:

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Low99Sonoma said:
DEAR GOD MAN, READ THE BAGGING STICKY!!!! And talk yo ur boys in SK they know what thier doing. jesus....
Is it really that big of a deal man, you sound like you just dropped your asshole in your pants, you need to chill some maybe he is new and doesnt know how to search.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Hes not new and he knows a few peeps with bags, IN FACT hes in a club with people with bags. AND he was hanging out with them this weekend and didnt even look closely at them.

·
minitruckin alcoholic
1,742 Posts
LMAO Fabian. Yes we CAN bag your truck in about a weekends time. Let D know what you want, and between him and I we can get it done. Also we can get you a price thats damn near impossible to beat, from a quality vendor.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
lol damn guys.. come on now fabian.. its alright

·
Red X on Air
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol....Ok ok ok...im sorry! Yea, i know theres some guys in the club with bags and i was going to ask but it never came to my head at the time....plus, almost everyone was drunk and i had a great time just watching what they were doing! lol....anyways, i heard exreme dimensions doesnt know what they are doing....they quoted me 2200 dollars though for a complete set up about a month ago. So, i guess this queston will pertain more to Dennis and Howie, how much will it run me to get it like Howies?

·
minitruckin alcoholic
1,742 Posts
for parts, you would have to give me a complete list of the components you want. how many comps, size tank(s), size lines and valves, 6 link? i know Dennis had told me there would be like 3 of NW IN gettin bagged over the winter. Best bet for prices would be to get lists from everyone, and get it to me.The more bought at 1 time, the cheaper it gets.

My setup is a little more elaborate, with 20 gallons of air, probably got about $2800 into mine. but that was prices from a year ago. it will be cheaper than that for sure.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts