S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Broke
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I tried as hard as I could. My dad wants me to get a Ford Ranger because of the way chevy is lookin now.

I still want to airbag it but im not seein any real kits,even weld ons. What happen to that KP link that some1 found?

·
Registered
533 Posts
KCBagged said:
Well, I tried as hard as I could. My dad wants me to get a Ford Ranger because of the way chevy is lookin now.

I still want to airbag it but im not seein any real kits,even weld ons. What happen to that KP link that some1 found?

Why dont you argue that you want a CHEVY and not a rejected chevy???

·
Broke
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, hes co-signin on the loan for the truck, and I want to make him happy and show him that I understand what he is doing and that he doesnt have to help me out.

Believe me, id have a s10 layin fcuking door right now if i had the money...

·
Broke
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know...hes like "their goin to shit, the cars are gettin worse, their stock is dropping..there just not a vehicle that holds their value"

i wish he would change his mind, but hes co-signing...

·
Registered
533 Posts
KCBagged said:
I dont know...hes like "their goin to shit, the cars are gettin worse, their stock is dropping..there just not a vehicle that holds their value"

i wish he would change his mind, but hes co-signing...

And what is ford doing god danm freaken ford is worst than chevy right now.

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
there really isnt any kits out there to bag rangers.. kp components now makes a bolt on 6 link? or 5 link whatever for the rear.. as for the front. sd.com makes mounts.. imo they are crappy.. i had them, hated them.. if i was to buy brackets from someone id buy ssc ones.. but id just make them yourself for what they are..

·
**** YOU
18,914 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
check out my new chevy. just bought it today! wooohooo! i just got to go pick it up.

fockin pimp! you plan on making parts for them now? that would be so pimp.. check out luvtruck.com.. i used to have a luv.. and want another one ever since i seen the duesche drive off in mine..

one thing you could prolly bank on is makin 5 lug conversions for it.. everyone wants to change them to 5 lug and no one knows how.. its so simple..

·
ERRATIC.. erraticclub.com
360 Posts
oh hell.. crew cab long bed luv? you guys are just nuts.. i see that thing on the doors with some baby moons and white walls.. satin black with what else.. suicide doors haha

·
2.2 Auto FTW
2,957 Posts
get a ranger if he wants you too. they might be more of a pain to bag but they still look sick. neither an s10 or ranger are gonna shit for resale after you bag it and such. as far as bagging the back you can make any type of four link no problem and front stuff can be found at a few places. just look around. good luck bro

·
PUNISHING GROUNDS
3,350 Posts
Get the chevy....get what makes u happy, ur the one who has to drive it. N that damn chevy luv is BAdAsS! I love the way the door n window n cab slants back. I want one.

·
2.2 Auto FTW
2,957 Posts
thats a awesome lookin ranger.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts