S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am just about ready to bag my s-10, but I still am unsure what kit to get. I am going to use 2 inch drop spindles with air over leaf in the
rear with a c-notch. I want a kit that will raise and lower front and rear (no fbss). Where can I find an economical kit with 2500 lb bags that is pretty fast. Can anyone give me a price? I am wanting to pay around 1,000-1,500. I have found that pik fabrications fits my price range, but have heard bad things, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone else or give me a quote? Thanks

·
Reckless Pavement Scraper
119 Posts
jaydawg said:
You can check out www.ride-tech.com for air ride products. I'm looking at the air over leaf set up there.

And also www.airliftcompany.com They also have an air over leaf set up too. But they do not sell direct. You do need to find a dealer near you.

Good Luck.
Jay
Thanks for the mention... F.Y.I. we ARE selling direct now:angel:

BTW Larry... is that nicer :lol:

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
well Air daddy thinks the going rate is $3195 for a kit...so you better start saving up some more money....But Im gonna do mine for under $1500, I can't figure it out... If you wanna shoot me a pm I'd give you a run down of the parts and where to get them.

·
119 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
well Air daddy thinks the going rate is $3195 for a kit...so you better start saving up some more money....But Im gonna do mine for under $1500, I can't figure it out... If you wanna shoot me a pm I'd give you a run down of the parts and where to get them.
We have several kits to chose from depending on how fast you want it and how much you want to spend. Our top of the line set-up is 3195.00 Our entry level is 1300.00

:soap: blowing out ignorance thru @ss...

give me a break...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xtremer-pxl,

I am wanting to get a kit for about 1500 too. If it costs 3000 for a fast setup, then I'll be slow.
I don't want 4-link, just air over leaf. any more info. on the kit?

·
119 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
Can you give a list of parts that is included in the $1300 kit.
Be happy to..
75512 front kit
59102 or 59104 in the rear
27031 air management ...
you can also upgrade to a 27531 for an extra 150.00

The kit comes with everything you need...

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
AirDaddy said:

Thanks for the mention... F.Y.I. we ARE selling direct now:angel:

BTW Larry... is that nicer :lol:
That's a lot nicer... Just not as much fun. :uhoh:
Yeah I agree go with either AIrRide or AirLift and you'll get good products you'll be happy with. They are the #1 & 2 companies out there. Air Daddy will tell you who's #1, but remember he's dislexick (sp?):jawdrop:

Larry

·
119 Posts
IRSd_mini said:

That's a lot nicer... Just not as much fun. :uhoh:
Yeah I agree go with either AIrRide or AirLift and you'll get good products you'll be happy with. They are the #1 & 2 companies out there. Air Daddy will tell you who's #1, but remember he's dislexick (sp?):jawdrop:

Larry
LMAO

·
Registered
201 Posts
You guys are funny:D . Just letting the man know what's out there without bias. My bad on the dealer thing...thanks for correcting me.

Jay

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
AirDaddy said:

Be happy to..
75512 front kit
59102 or 59104 in the rear
27031 air management ...
you can also upgrade to a 27531 for an extra 150.00

The kit comes with everything you need...
that don't tell me crap..Im not going to go look all those numbers up....list that stuff out, you know whats in those kits damn it.

·
119 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:

that don't tell me crap..Im not going to go look all those numbers up....list that stuff out, you know whats in those kits damn it.
http://www.airliftcompany.com/easystreet/ezindexframe.htm
bags, brackets, shocks, 5 gallon tank, compressor, 6 valves, line , fittings, guages, swicthes, wire ties, wire, nuts, bolts.. etc,etc...

Still confused? Maybe if you took more time looking things up you would be better informed and would be able to offer educated opinions instead of making up what sounds good....

It is a complete kit for a bag over leaf rear, front , and air mangement kit... whats to figure out?

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
6gal tank $45AIM
notch $60SSC
Bags $300ssc (I suggest that you use #2500 in front and #2600 in the rear)
front mounts $100ssc
rear mounts $80ssc
compressor $150ssc
pressure switch $26AIM
3/8 copper line $50ssc
6 valves(3/8 smc) $360

total: $1171

still going to need check valve, fittings, and some switches(but that stuff is not expensive)

And if you went with some manual valves from ssc it could be even cheaper.

I got all these prices from these pages.
www.silverstarcustoms.com
www.truckn.com

that kit would allow you to have indepent front control and just up in down in the rear...but if you add two more valves ($120) to that then you could do some awesome side to side.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
AirDaddy said:
alright...we don't see eye to eye...but you better quit telling me that I am ignorant...(talk about bad business, says alot for your company)...when in fact I probably know just as much as you do.

I know what it take to put a kit together..I don't care to look at your page and figure out your numbers...I wanted you (being the salesman) to list out the parts, names, description, function, and what ever else I could think of...but I don't think you can do that...

·
119 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
6gal tank $45AIM
notch $60SSC
Bags $300ssc
front mounts $100ssc
rear mounts $80ssc
compressor $150ssc
pressure switch $26AIM
3/8 copper line $50ssc
6 valves(3/8 smc) $360

total: $1171

still going to need check valve, fittings, and some switches(but that stuff is not expensive)

And if you went with some manual valves from ssc it could be even cheaper.

I got all these prices from these pages.
www.silverstarcustoms.com
www.truckn.com

that kit would allow you to have indepent front control and just up in down in the rear...but if you add two more valves ($120) to that then you could do some awesome side to side.
1.) Our kit comes COMPLETE, that means you dont have to look for other parts.
2.) Why on earth would anyone with a desire to have a nice truck buy ANYTHING from (sh)AIM???
3.) Manual valves??:sheep:

What happened to your $1500 kit?:thumbup:

:wtf:

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
AirDaddy said:
What happened to your $1500 kit?:thumbup:
yea look at that..I put it together for less, less than your kit even...imagine that..

look at what I priced from AIM....a tank and an pressure switch..can't much go wrong with that stuff..

Manuals...I didn't price the manuals in that kit..I just mentioned it so that he knows it is a option. didn't say he had to go with it. Its not like I said BALL VALVES!

if you have anything intellegent to say...tell me in PM's..I am tired of you arguing with you. All I did was tell him that there is more than one option out there..and you are not helping any...so please refrain from making any more comments if they are not helpful.

dbible,

I tried to help you out...I think that you seen what kind of business Easy Street is. If you have anymore questions or need some help email me.

[email protected]

·
119 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:

alright...we don't see eye to eye...but you better quit telling me that I am ignorant...(talk about bad business, says alot for your company)...when in fact I probably know just as much as you do.

I know what it take to put a kit together..I don't care to look at your page and figure out your numbers...I wanted you (being the salesman) to list out the parts, names, description, function, and what ever else I could think of...but I don't think you can do that...
I leave it at this... I never bend over backwards for a person as hostile from the begining as you. I'll always answer any question as thourghly as possible when asked of me, I will ALWAYS defend our product from people ignorent of our product and still willing to slam it.
You show your knowledge and ability with every post....
I'll let you ramble on from here, but if anyone interested in hearing the whole story, and want to know whats available...
feel free to ask, I'll help as much as I can.

Good luck with your truck by the way....:shrug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.