S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everyone i am new to this forum but not to the dime world...i wanted to get your alls opinions on my next project...i bought a 90 blazer and planning on baggin and body droppin it just enough so the body goes over the frame...but i want it to sit on 22's...i was planning on tearing it all down to frame and basicly doin a frame off...but when i have it apart i am basicly gonna section the frame so i move the front suspension up a couple of inches so that i can keep all the stock arms...well not really goin tubular but you know what im sayin...and building like one of those perches above the control arms so i can put some bigger bags to help lift it above the big rims...in the rear i am putting a huge c notch with a custom true canti setup to get like at least 16 inchs of lift...then painting the whole frame and doin all that goodness...i also wanna shove this 350 i got sitting on my stand on it but i will have to see if it will fit between the frame rails when i am done all that front frame work..i doubt it but you never know....let me know what ya think...will it be awesome or not?

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
sounds like you got a lot of work ahead of you. one thing though... i don't think your front end dreams are gonna work. and if they do, it's gonna be w/o stock sheetmetal. this has been gone over on the BlazinLow Forum. you'll have to extend the fenders vertically to clear the tops of the tires with 22's. they're just to big. the back will be fine because it's a blazer and you can hide the rear stuff. but layin body on 22's isn't possible with stock fenders.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah no biggie if i have that much work in it already whats with alittle off the fenders...but with a set of bigger bags above the control arms i was figuring that it would be pretty close to clearing the wheels..but will have to see if it dont work then i guess 20's on the front will have to do but i would love it to be 22's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts