S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
its all the same the only diff. is that you spent extra $$$ on your dime for the ground effects, lowering kit and I think motor....

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
no just a kit and some suspension that u can get on a truck without the kit....o and some badges...if not nothing i changed gm would not chage the truck just cuz they slapped extra plastic on the truck....the frams and suspension have essentially been the same since 1982...

·
is back...
1,072 Posts
i think you guys might of missed the point and went straight to xtreme bashing :)

he was asking if the bagging process was the same, which it is, except the fact you dont have to cut up the bed if you dont want to. the gfx give it the extra clearance it needs to not cut the bed.

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing that it was an extreme...Sorry if I did. But anyway they are all the same...

·
Registered
747 Posts
there all the same thing just gotta watch how low u drop it so ur groundeffects dont fall off like i did thats y there off just the bumper left which is next other then that ur good u can put a 2.5 bolt in cnotch without cuttint he bed up and just miss the groundin the back the pumpkin will hit the bed but all up to u on how far u wanna take it.. goodluck

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
Dimeslammer said:
is it the same thing bagging an extreme like an s10? if not what is the difference?
thanks
Well, let's get all the myths out of the way.

An Xtreme is an S-10, when it comes to bagging, there's no difference from any other s-10. That which you would replace on a stock height s-10 is what you'd replace on an Xtreme.

The only thing you have to be concerned with is airing out to much and laying gfx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts