S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm a freaking ninja!
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's alot of negativity here I thought I'd let everyone know that there are honest members here. I needed a stock shifter handle for my 2003 S10, and posted in the wanted area for it. I'm new here and a little leary of messageboards, but baggedshadow told me to make him an offer on his, so I mailed him a MO for $40 bones. He was also kind enough to give me private messages throughout updating me on when he got it and let me know when he shipped it out. And sure enough, I had my shifter waiting for me in the mailbox a few days later. So if anybody has to do business with him in the future, I give him the Edel stamp of approval :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Thanks for the headsup.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
werD

It's a shame that every member isnt like that. I try to be as informative as possible during trades. Thanks for the heads!

·
Tattooed Freak
359 Posts
i hope your right cause im wating on a grille from him and i sent the MO out 2 weeks ago and i dont know if he got it or not yet?

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
If you have a concern - send him an e-mail. If he's as cool as dude says I am sure he will updte you with whats goin on. Guess yo gotta be patient sometimes. I hate beng patients but blah.

·
layin frame biatch
525 Posts
aww. i feel special. lol onefasts15 i sent u a pm with the tracking number. It was shipped through FEDEX. If its not there friday let me know, and i'll go down there and holla at em and tell em they are messing up my bizness. lol Let me know when u get the grill.

·
Tattooed Freak
359 Posts
well why the hell did you tell me on the 2nd it would be here in 5 days when the tracking number showed you didnt even send it out till the 9th screw this dude. now my damn trucks waiting to be painted another week thanks

·
layin frame biatch
525 Posts
sonoma grill

onefasts15 it was sent out the 2nd but it came back. i sent it through UPS and it ended up getting sent back to me. This time i sent it through FEDEX as soon as i got it back 12/9/03 and they said estimated delivery time is 12/12/03. How can u get mad at me when i didn't F*** up the shipping? I sent u pm's when i shipped it out and everything. This time i gave u tracking numbers through fedex. The only reason i didn't give u a tracking number when it was shipped through UPS is because i dropped it off at work and they didn't give me a receipt but they still had it in the computer.

·
Tattooed Freak
359 Posts
yeah and it was worn down on the front which he didnt mention in his ad. so the only way i could have used it was to paint it and i didnt want to so it sits in the garbage can now in many pieces

·
Registered
64 Posts
you should ask for pics in the future, dude.
sounds like you have an anger problem breaking grilles and stuff. calm yourself. talk shit to the wrong person and you might get hurt. ask for pictures

·
Tattooed Freak
359 Posts
dude STFU there was a pic of the grille but it was not a close pic and if your selling something you should let the person know what damage there is

1 - 15 of 15 Posts