S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 extreme and am looking to bagging it ASAP. I saw the whole Xtreme project being bagged on 20's, that was bad ass. I am lookign to bag on stock rims for now, and was wondering if there is going to be any to be relocated or anything like that for stock rims. Any info or pics will help. Late ya.

:drunk:

·
Spreadin the Sickness
2,532 Posts
Also, with your stock rims, your turning radus will be limited. When I put my stock rims back on for parking it for the winter, my wheels hit the fenders when i turned. I also have 2" spindles.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what about as far as dragging sparks. I have seen one Xtreme shoot sparks, but i dunno how since the kit lays lower then the frame? Anyone know how?

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
he was probly using drag blocks:dunno:?

·
minitruckin alcoholic
1,742 Posts
i dragged my X before with blocks. still bad ass. I have 2" spindles and no shocks up front with 2600lb Contitech bags. ran stock rims and tires with no problems. But i do suggest doin the 26s up front. with the kit, the 25s dont get up as high.

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
they go up the same amount but you're still lower to the ground is what i think you mean. yes the shocks will still rub with stock tires and rims. you can go without shocks... i might do that since im getting the slam bags

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want to see ya vid but the email address i have is with yahoo. I dont think there is enough room for a vid on there. Is there some other way i could see the vid?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts