S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2Lo4aFatHoe said:
22's on an s10...IMPOSSIBLE!!

yea....it is........i just wanted to see who all lied about it.....

·
Ineed$$
288 Posts
2Lo4aFatHoe said:
22's on an s10...IMPOSSIBLE!!
a guy in aftermath is bd'ed on 22/24's..layed the f*ck out...so yea its possible

·
Registered
1,524 Posts

·
DAILY DRAGGER :)
1,048 Posts
guy here in indy was building his bd'd 2dr blaze on 22's and he is now selling them for 24's and trust me he isn't a bullshitter he said something about new tires came out for 24's

·
ERRATIC.. erraticclub.com
360 Posts
mike.. you do know whats going to happen to shawns 99 right? the one thats in 890345793482539 pieces in the garage?

and i know you have seen Kris' bd truck..

your wheels come in yet?

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
laying out on 22s is no problem, but laying out on 22s with a body drop is...

·
Registered
710 Posts
lowdime96 said:
The guy with the ext. white extreme only rocks his 22"s for shows. 22's are big rims and easily bent. Plus they give a horrible ride. In order to fit them you basically have to run rubber bands for tires. He uses ART control arms.

Yes i am running art arms but i roll those wheels and tires daily. Even right now while the truck is back apart they are on my 87 jimmy that i drive daily.

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
843sdimeon22s said:
Yes i am running art arms but i roll those wheels and tires daily. Even right now while the truck is back apart they are on my 87 jimmy that i drive daily.

how low can you ride? is turning a bitch?

nope, he said another week or so..... :rolleyes: .........but we found out we can get the tire for the back so im pretty happy with that.....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts