S-10 Forum banner

Bagged on 20s

97K views 701 replies 57 participants last post by  Ednigma 
#1 ·
Hello, just bought a 2003 s10 extended cab. Bagged on all 4 corners. Tubbed all 4 corners. I want to knotch the frame for the tie rods. I lay the sled out and the front is about 1-1.5 inches off the groung. Was wondring what I need to do to lay it out.

See less See more
#4 ·
Use that search button brother. Tons of info already on here, I promise.

And one more thing, that's a very vague question. You have to be very specific and include pics other than external ones for anyone to really help.

Good luck, man
thanks. that pic was taken by previous owner. I am unable at the moment to take under carrage photos.

#3 ·
You can either notch for the tie rods and weld back in some tubing to brace back up what you cut out or get no notch tie rods. It have stock control arms?

#12 ·
I plan on moving the air tank and compressors under the bed and mounting the valves tto the air tank output ports. May move the fuel cell to the back end of the frame with 1-2" of the cell up through the bed floor. Finish shaving door handles. Installing a roll pan. welding and smoothing the A 35" X 35" sliding ragtop sunroof. Bucket seats and center console. Taking the 9 switch box out and replacing it with 2 toggle switches. 1 for front bag control and 1 for rear bag control. (All I need) New rear LEDs. Clean up the under hood situation. Would like get Boss 338.

#14 ·
^^^^true. great looking truck to start with though

#18 ·
IMO ditch the panhard bar, and do a wishbone setup with a diff bracket

#30 ·
ss and re's are the best you can buy imo bro

#48 ·
I think all of us that live in cold and snow are already ready to get the trucks back out. I know i am, I've got 3 projects to tackle in the shop this winter besides stuff around the house
Definitely. Trucks been parked two months now and its killin me. It's an hr and a half away so i cant even DW on it! Its frustrating as hell haha. I've got a whole closet dedicated to parts already too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.