S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
XCENTRIC CUSTOMS!
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my truck finally fully bagged and layed out. sd 3 link, slam re 8s out back re 6s up front and smc valves along with an 8 gal and viair 380 being replaced with a zenith shortly sit back and enjoy, also id liek to thank kyle at xcentrc customs for stayin up on that nite till 330 for this! props and thanks 2 u! lemme kno what yall think!

plans include: 18/20 rims combo idk what kind yet, front end swap, paint and shave. finish interior let me know what yall think and suggestions and what not!

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
looking great, bro! me wantie 2nd gen laid out too :(

·
XCENTRIC CUSTOMS!
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Honest Abe's Fab Shoppe
11,738 Posts
nice... i don't know why, but i want a set of the 14" steelies. I have a thing for stock wheels... haha. I'm stuck on my LS swirls with white letters too. Don't know why... but I like them

·
Got Boost?
1,276 Posts
thats a nice setup. Looks clean, nice work!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
BlackEsDime said:
nice... i don't know why, but i want a set of the 14" steelies. I have a thing for stock wheels... haha. I'm stuck on my LS swirls with white letters too. Don't know why... but I like them
haha i was about to say the same thing! :haha: theres just something about a second gen layin on stocks wheels. i dont know wut it is. i just love it. truck looks real good man. is it bd'd?

·
XCENTRIC CUSTOMS!
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys, no its not body dropped, it jus lays hard as hell. keepp the comments and suggestions coming.

·
XCENTRIC CUSTOMS!
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also anyone know where i can get a 98 and up grille and headlights and all that for a swap or a 95-97 blazer front end? i need parts asap just let me know

·
Gone Fisting!
671 Posts
Got an pics of it all the way up or at ride height?... I was just curious comparing the two lke all layed out and then at ride height in the next pics..

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
id do a 95-97 blazer grill with billet inserts....truck looks clean as is though

·
many faces
361 Posts
Tub The Front Now And Lay That Front Out So You Can Get Bigger Rims :) Looks Good Man Always Like To See New Bagged Trucks :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts