S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Waaaakkaaaa
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at the movies leaving and i saw a bagged s10 and was just starring and i didnt look to my right before i pulled out and hit an 02 s10 zr2

heres the pics

his truck

his tire

after words he told me i had a nice truck and he recently saw me at biglots... he was real cool about it and everything. I have all the parts i need to fix it so this puts the bags on hold.

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
:rolleyes: uummmm, im thinkin yer "bagged trucks fault" theary jus aint floating bro, but hey, run with it - - - - - - - unless he was draggin with a bed full of topless dancers :rolleyes:

:p (im blaming drivers error):p

·
Waaaakkaaaa
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea it was my fault but i would of been paying attention if it wasnt there... we dont have many bagged trucks around these parts.

·
I want one \/
3,300 Posts
so lemme get this straight, u are driving an s10 saw an s10 and hit an s10? that sounds like a conspiracy to me! lol insurance money owns. jk man sorry to hear

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
s10n20s said:
so lemme get this straight, u are driving an s10 saw an s10 and hit an s10? that sounds like a conspiracy to me! lol insurance money owns. jk man sorry to hear
thats really weird, kinda funny. Damge to ur truck doesnt look too bad.

·
Waaaakkaaaa
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2.2L Sonoma said:
at least it appears the envoy headlights werent damaged. thats a definate plus.

:)

AJ
yea i wish they were envoys but yea they are just regular sonoma ones w/ fogs. it has a few scuffs on them hopefully they will come out

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
s10n20s said:
:lol:

i was thinkin about that for a sec...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts