S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bagged the front of my s10. Its 4wheel drive. Anyhow I used 1/2 inch air line with 3/8 smc valves. I have 2 valves for the front. I dont have a compressor yet but I have a tank. I ran 125psi in it and its not very fast. If I got a compessor and a new tank and ran a higher psi would it be quick and be able to hop?

What psi do you guys run to hop?

Also I am about 1 1/2 to 2 inches from layin out in the front. I have stock wheels and tires that I think are 28 inches tall. If I got 17s with low pro tires could I lay in the front?

Later Ryan H.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Get 2 more valves and get a compressor and it should be MUCH faster. I doubt itll hop though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cab,
I plan on getting a vair 450. So if I had 4 valves 2 for each bag, it would be quicker?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
yeah i doubt itll hop itlle def be quicker...hopping jsut breaks things like motor mounts anyways.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
125 is too low and I agree, having a seperate fill and dump for each bag will def increase the speed. It will increase it even more if you have a multiport tank with a port feeding each corner of the truck ya know...T's slow the setup down..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont have the back bagged yet. just the front. I plan to get a tank and a vair 450 or and engine driven compressor.
Couldnt I just find any air conditioner compressor and use it to fill the tank?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts