S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my 1993 S10, 2.8L 5 speed. I got it pretty much stock except for the wheels and clear corners. I never did body work and didn't really have anyone to help me. So I just learned everything on my own and I don't think it looks too bad considering it was my first time doing any of this. Before you ask about the rollpan I didn't know where to weld it and I saw that flat part on the top so I figured you welded it to the tailgate. but i'm ripping it off sometime this week and putting it on the right way. and ignore the back window (getting it resealed this week) and the tape on the chrome.

This is from the day I got her

Here's the rear setup - I have more pictures with the bed off, I just need to get them off my phone
- 4 Link
- Slam bags (6's in front 7's in back)
- 3/8 hydraulic airline
- Xtreme valves
- Viar 450

This is what she looks like now. The drag blocks keep it from laying out but they'll be gone pretty soon anyway. I still have to finish up some body work, do the interior, and get it painted. And i'm planning on shaving the antenna and windshield wipers.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
very nice.

·
Gone Fisting!
671 Posts
That looks real nice...i'm looking forward to finding a 1st gen for myself in the future..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts