S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on, ive checked out this site for a while now but havent made a profile till now. I just traded my buddy for a 1997 s-10, 2.2l, fbss, 4-link rear with the bags on the rear bars. Ive been into mini trucks since i was like 11 just never had the chance to own one.

Now to the problems, since i havent owned a bagged truck before im some what new. The problems im having now are that the truck loses air over a short period of time. The back is the first to go down with just a few hours and the front over night. So if someone could help give ideas as to fix that thatd be cool. I have an idea but want some more help.

The second thing is something that just happend, on my switch controller my front passanger bag wont air up. when i hit the switch i can hear it click in the cab but i cant hear the valve click.

Please help, this is my daily dragger and i need it to be dependable!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Spray soapy water on ALL the fittings to find where the leaks are at. If you cand find any listen to the gauges fittings. I had a leak there once and was very aggravating to find. You might have a loose connection on the switchbox so double check those and the ground wire on the valve

·
Registered
236 Posts
if that still doesn't work replace the bag valves, it may just be bad, happened to me

check your fittings or tighten them down if they are leaking,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts