S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figgured I'd start a thread on this one. It's Droptsblaze's daily, a '91 Mazda B2200. He just picked it up and dumped it here for me to bag. Setting it up to lay on 18's, lots of tube work, custom wish bone and rear mouted lift bars. All the link bars and brackets are one off and tig welded here. I suck with before pics....but here's where it sits now..

·
s10***** whore.
1,118 Posts
mazdabscene.com plz. lol

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
Looks like it'll be sweet as hell when it's done bro, nice work.

-Mike

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
what are you doin for the master cyl and slave if its a clutch?? im fixin to bag the front of one and im curious bout that

·
S - I - C
4,066 Posts
fiveinchbodydrop said:
what are you doin for the master cyl and slave if its a clutch?? im fixin to bag the front of one and im curious bout that
I'm not sure if that stuff's gonna be in the way or not yet, we haven't done anything up front yet, or how much we're cutting out of the front right now LoL. I'll try to let ya know when we start working on the front.

·
NVRBDUN
917 Posts
low-blazer said:
Thanks...

I'm gonna keep the area directly above the notches clean. There will be 2 more crossmembers behind the notch, and some more tube work in front of it....fun stuff :)
cool. can't wait to see more of this. Should look pretty sweeeeeetttt.......

·
under construction
2,936 Posts
sweet man, i wanna see how all the tubework comes out.........should look pretty bad ass.

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
couple new pics...

wishbone setup is in. Spent most of the day chasing parts, grinding off the stock spring hangars and perches, and building tabs, so it may not look like much, but we got alot done today..lol

Oh..and I got a little excited...final measurement, it'll lay on a 28" tire..lol....just in case he ever wants to roll those 20's out back :)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
damn thats sick. what did you use to bend the tubing? what kind of bender i mean. i like the tank set up to. what components are you going to use?

·
Registered
67 Posts
sup droptsblaze havent talked to you in a long time. haha those tanks look familiar those brets old 3gals? well trucks lookin good still got your blazer?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
DROPTSBLAZE said:
He's using a Pro Tools 105. I'm using some 1/2" fills, 3/8" dumps, 1/2" line, 2 450's and the 2 3gal tanks...

Where in Washington are you?
i live in bonney Lake. kind of late responce lol

any updates?

1,284 Posts
any updated pics

1 - 20 of 175 Posts