S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Weres The Paint?
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just getttin into the truckin shit and already started my truck was tryin to figure out what a good way about pricing bag systems are. what r some good prices and can u bag just the rear...?? thanks garrrett

·
Weres The Paint?
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok so i guess what i was asking is if theres any way or cheper way to just lower and lift my truck i dont need everything i just want to be able to lift and drop my truck so i can slam it. roads are shitty and ive been scrappin everywere with only a 3/4.5 around my town. is that possible ??? thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok so i guess what i was asking is if theres any way or cheper way to just lower and lift my truck i dont need everything i just want to be able to lift and drop my truck so i can slam it. roads are shitty and ive been scrappin everywere with only a 3/4.5 around my town. is that possible ??? thanks

theres many ways to lower your truck cheap way is to cut ur springs n the front & take out ur leaf springs n the back leaving the little helper & the big helper. im n the same boat as you r, i just want the back bagged, go to http://www.suicidedoors.com they have everything good & a little cheaper all u need is 2 - 2600 baggs, a 5g tank, viar air compressor, 2 switches, 2 0r 4 smc valves & pressure switch the rest u can get at a hardware store.

·
Weres The Paint?
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya ive already got it lowered but i want to go lower but i will be scrappin ground on these ****ing potholes and everything else around here. whats the lowest daily i could do with some 18s or somthing.? ive got stock on a 3/4.5 but wanna go lower and get some 18s after i finish shave n get paint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts