S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much pressure does the actual bag run at? I am running the 450 compressor and have everything on order I also have the 5 gallon 8 prt tank here too... And another ? how much gallons does a bag hold or if it even holds a gallon how much does it hold? this is all out of curiosity everything will be appreciated

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
iv heard that you wont get much play time with one 5 gallon... so i would just get two... and two viairs. i think the bag runs at 40-50 psi depending. and takes like 100- 130 to lift fully. again dont quote me on this... im just saying what iv seen and heard. but i would def. get another tank and comp. i got a 12 gallon and the bish looks like it will hold plenty!

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im not after a really fast setup... I am not going to hit the switches that much just want the airride on there in case I need it to run different ride heights but thanks for your input..

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
has nothing to do with fast...a 5 gallon at 150 psi will barely even lift up your whole truck if at all....my bro runs a 5 gal and my 6 gal is a huge difference compared to his...

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Yea, i'm runnin a single six right now, and if i'm already up, with a full tank, i can play for a second, but if i'm at 120 or so, i can't really do much.

The pressure the bag runs at is totally dependent on SOOOOO many things.... tire/wheel size, front cup size, rear setup in how the bags are placed, if you have shocks or not, how much the truck weighs, how much the driver weighs, the type of bag used.

Your bags will probably never see more than 125 PSI, because the front and more than likely rear suspension will fully lock before that. As far as volume... if you really wanna know... fill a bag up with water, then empty it into some sort of measuring device, and calculate what the cubic inches is from how many ounces of water come out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts