S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baggin on a buget? Lookin for a brand name reliable kit? Well here you go. This is a great kit that includes almost everything needed to get your chassis rolling around. Ive personally used this kit many times and actually ran the exact setup on my 76 dodge for 2 years before the teardown.

The GET IT RIGHT 4 Way Manual Air Management Kit Includes all the major components required for a propely working air managment system. We handled the fitting search work for you. All you need is power wire, fuse block or circut breaker, & thread sealant. This kit is set up to deliver you with individual corner control. All of our fittings are high quality nickle plated for a show finish. We supply you with only the best in parts.

Kit Includes:
80' 1/4 DOT Airline
1- 5 Gallon 8 Port Air Tank
2- Easy Street Dual Needle Gauges
1- 145psi Pressure Switch
1- 1/4 npt Drain Cock
4- 1/4 Manual Paddle Valves
1- 1/2 to 1/8 Reducer - Pressure Switch
4- 1/2 to 1/4 Reducers - Compressor, Drain, Feed Lines
2- 1/4npt to 1/4 Line Elbow- Tank
2- 1/2 Countersunk Pipe Plugs - Tank
6- 1/4 Airline Tees (not nickle) - Gauges
1- Heavy Duty Relay With Harness
1-Viair 380C 200psi Chrome Compressor

Full description and pictures available here> http://store.gaugemagazine.com/get-it-right-manual-1-4-air-managment-system.aspx

Get the airmanagment for only $499.00 plus ship
Add 4 Airlift Dominators (2b6 or 2b7) & fittings for only $200.00

·
Registered
369 Posts
Awesome deal. I noticed that in your post it says 499.00 but your website says 449.00. Thought I would just point that out.

·
Pewter member
2,513 Posts
awesome deal..im broke tho for now. in 3weeks i get a check from the school so im puting that and some of my own funds towards this and two f9000s. I'll stop in at "the shop" if u will and get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts