S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LS6 swap in progress.
1999 LS6 Sonoma on C5 Brakes
301 Posts
someone asked a similar question a long time ago (like 2002) i did a search "Jet stage 2" modules last week and there was a parts list where someone ran high 15s with an N/A 2.2. Never saw it in person or anything, but someone posted his specs.

AJ

·
The doctor is in...
1,251 Posts
You have to be the first person I've ever met who has the wynjammer. 10psi is about all I'd think the head gasket will be able to take.

·
Registered
104 Posts
there is a guy here in winnipeg runnin a supercharger and Nos and just about every bolt on power adder there is on his 2.2 not sure what he is gonna run but i bet it'll be HEP

·
Registered
463 Posts
<<<<

mine is one of the fastest that I know of.

goofy's numbers didnt add up and he had not proof other than a blown engine.
I think balck x ran faster than me with his supercharger and nitrous, but i dont remeber what it was.

anyways there is more to come from my truck...

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
how can you learn anything there it looks like they are ban happy lol

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
anyone know where to get an aftermarket rotating assembly

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
shit eagle wants like 400 for a set of rods

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
I am looking for some stock replacements forged rods are pointless since they dont make a forged crank

·
Super Moderator
20,570 Posts
adler ran 12s in his sunfire
stinky in high 13s, low 14s
17.3 best n/a by gutless with intake, efan, and exhaust

Pinoman was one with exploded intake manifold DUE to lean mixture with spray, thats over 2 years of runnin 85shot(i believe wet, i dont recall at moment) other than that, no other problem beside cooling system, if got auto tranny, put in tranny cooler, very recommended

1 - 20 of 25 Posts