S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think I have finally found my #1 truck. This truck is completly badass and it just flows from head to toe. I actually went and bought the Truckin magazine just to look at it up close. Definatly clean and smooth and done right. And some may know how picky I am about trucks but man does this truck really do it for me. I've never even seen the truck before but I had always had plans for my s10 to someday reseemble it like the paint, the smoothness, and the interior colors and stuff. I just wish minis could look more like this. Definatly a nice truck.

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0509tr_ridez/

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Punk0Rama said:
it's a pretty sexy truck, but it loses points in the audio department. clean install, but pretty "meh" product
Yea the audio in it sucks but I think it's older guy so some 6.5s probly was enough.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sadexcuse4s10 said:
go get a tranny and get to it if ya want your truck to have style like that
I got like 1100 in the bank and no job and no garage.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chilloutski said:
http://www.37ford.com/

Thats the website of the dudes that make those. Check out some of the full cab versions.

HOTT!
OMG am I in love with the truck body style. Everything on there is sweet. I think those are pics of the guy aboves frame on there too. I was hoping to see it and it's everything I expected. Perfection. No 28'' notch, no reverse link crap, no poo nothing. Ahh god I'm in love.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The only thing I would change on that truck is add a better audio system, add some seats with headrests, and that's it. Everything else is perfect in my eyes. Leather, 540hp, air ride, everything detailed to the max.

·
Expletive Deleted
2,968 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
The only thing I would change on that truck is add a better audio system, add some seats with headrests, and that's it. Everything else is perfect in my eyes. Leather, 540hp, air ride, everything detailed to the max.
Are you kidding me? Aw man, I hate headrests.

Not that I like whiplash, per se, but low seats go hand in hand with low trucks.

·
Hoods are overrated
12,693 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
I got like 1100 in the bank and no job and no garage.
i put on my bellhousing I got from Tom in my driveway

and you can defenitely find a newer style NV3500 tranny somewhere pretty cheap, and I believe you won't drag your salve cylinder with those either

1 - 20 of 62 Posts