S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Low Woody
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was doing the crossmember mod yesterday and got that all done and good...then took my truck home and turned my edc on and notice a leaky air sound i figured it was just my guage leakin or something then i put my hand around it and nothing. so then i got under my truck and saw it was coming from my ptc thats connected to my leader hose from the edc, i noticed that the ptc part was pushed out so i took the air line off it and put it back in and it looked like normal then i turned my edc back on and it pushed itself back out, so i repeated what i did before and still its leaking.....so do you guys think its a bad ptc or am i doing it wrong. i pushed the air line in enough and everything, so let me no what you think

·
moxion234
489 Posts
so i was doing the crossmember mod yesterday and got that all done and good...then took my truck home and turned my edc on and notice a leaky air sound i figured it was just my guage leakin or something then i put my hand around it and nothing. so then i got under my truck and saw it was coming from my ptc thats connected to my leader hose from the edc, i noticed that the ptc part was pushed out so i took the air line off it and put it back in and it looked like normal then i turned my edc back on and it pushed itself back out, so i repeated what i did before and still its leaking.....so do you guys think its a bad ptc or am i doing it wrong. i pushed the air line in enough and everything, so let me no what you think
is it one of the ones with a plastic push ring? if so and its close to your edc its melted and toast lol... happened to me

·
moxion234
489 Posts
ditch the ptc for stainless all the way to the tank... trust me it will save you in the long run

also if you get a swivel fitting only get it on one end and make sure its on the tank side

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.