S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
V8 needin' member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys im givin in and baggin my 85 im lookin for just the bags at a reasonable price...if anyone knows of the cheapest place to get please let me know......im gonna run 1/2 inch line with 3/8 valves if that makes a diff

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
see if sonomagirl can hook you up with a deal

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
I can hook anyone up with a deal ;)
thanks for the plug y2k.....
ok, Easy Street kit complete with 1/2" bags, 1/2" lines, 1/2" lift valves, 3/8" dump valves, 3-link, bridge, step notch, tank, gauges, relocated shocks, and engine driven compressor (everything you need to lay frame) retails for $3195US. :D
I'm pretty flexible, if you're interested I'm sure we can work something out.....
let me know :D

·
V8 needin' member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sonoma thanks for the offer but all i need is the bags
if u could hook me up...that would be great
thanks

·
626 Posts
easystreet doesn't sell their 3-link on it's own.... they only sell it as the rear kit.. :(
As far as bags, the 1/2" single port retail for $79.99US each and the dual port 1/2" for $89.99US each.
Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out :D

·
V8 needin' member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats the diff. between dual and single port? which would i need. and also do the easy street bags work with the firestone style mounts?

·
626 Posts
the easystreet 2b6 regular bags are a direct replacement for the firestone 25C, the 2b6 extended bags are a replacement for the firestone 255C but will need their own brackets, the 2b7 regular replaces firestone 224. The difference between single and dual port is that with the dual you are able to put more air in faster, resulting in a faster response..... basically you can fill alot quicker. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts