S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, ive heard froma friend that there is a backhalf kit you can buy for a s10 that convertes the truck to a 4-link drag setup. anyone know where i can find it on the internet. my friend said it was like 1500 or so..

thanks, if i can track him down ill ask him he rememers where it was and let you know aswell..

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
There are many....

Bears Engineering
Chris Alston
And a bunch more that I can't think of the names of currently.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maybe, but i dont think i could get it square enough, and also get the mounting spots to actually line up.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dos anyone aveany pisof their, or someone elses install. considering doing this. but itll have to wait till im done buyin some tools. startin my apprenticeship

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
that truck isnt from the trucks tv show, they used the s&w kit, and it was on an ext cab 2nd gen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
new to this forum but anyway... I ordered a hack half kit from s&w lastweek should be here in 3 weeks or so... i have 3 s10 projects as of now but im puttin the kit on a first gen will take pics as i go in the build...
The kit complets with everything except brakes was 4600.00 shipped to my shop... I know there are cheaper systems out there but as far as time of install goes this is the fastest setup i have found...

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
shoulda went with the sd backhalf!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts