S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I backed ino this ugly car parked acrossed the street...on christmas day no less. Did a number on his car, didnt do a single thing to my truck. Sorry for the poor quality pic, took it from inside the house. You can see the major dent along the bottom of the door, but its hard to see the smaller on up under the window wehre the taillight made contact. I feel bad that theres not even a scratch on my truck...oh well, he shoulda bought a chevy.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought it was a mercury or old buick pile, then again i dont know my cars all that well. maybe your right, in which case i feel stupid now lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It is a CHEVY Caprice. I hope you told him about the damage you did, doesn't sound like it from your post. I hope I am wrong though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, told him. asked him if we could avoid insurance, as its already bad enough since im 16.

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
That's good that you told him. Otherwise that pic could be self-incriminating.

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
sorry... i gotta ask a silly question. how did you not see that behemoth of a car filling up your entire view out the back? from the size of the dents... looks like ya had some speed when ya hit it. anyhow... good luck keepin the guy outta your insurance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts