S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone here has or knows where the cheapest place is to find a b&m shortshifter for 2002 2.2litre.
thanks

·
Store bought ain't custom
516 Posts
I think the cheapest you are going to find is Jegs for about $170. That thing is nice though. Way more fun to drive with it than my truck was with the stock shifter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. ill go with jegs if i cant find it cheaper in town. i saw that you had done a few mods to your truck.......i have a k&n intake and donkey dicked 40 series flowmaster....have you noticed a difference with your header, TB, jet stage II? thanks again

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool.

·
Store bought ain't custom
516 Posts
My truck is definitely faster than it was when I got it. The throttle body spacer is pretty much useless. The jet chip helped a little bit. I'm trying to sell the jet chip though because I need money.

The thing that made the biggest difference was the header. Its supposed to give something like 12 hp and 20 ~ lb-ft. I think it did. Feels much better.

·
Registered Abuser
2,375 Posts
The part number is BMM45108 for $165.95
Ive found that Summitracing is a little bit cheaper than Jegs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i already orded it from jegs but thanks for the pricing. im kinda pissed cuz i paid for overnight shipping and it has been two days!!:argue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts