S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me how many inches i need to b/d an 87 s10 to lay the pinch moulding on the ground with 20s?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
It will be the same if u run 18, 17, 20. U have to make the frame lay on the ground and then body drop it. I think for a first gen. its 2.75

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It lays on 20s i just needed to know how many inches. I measured about 2.75 but every one ive seen has done a 3 or bigger is there any reason why?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
They want to lay rocker. Thats why they go more. I myself am going 3.5

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I think so. We have a bodydroppin forum on here. Its in the baggin it forum. If u do a search on here of what u just asked u will find your answer. I am not a 100% sure.

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Isnt the amount of BD going to depend on his tire size? Not every BD is going to be the same..........

·
Body Draggin Member
585 Posts
To lay pinch welds on this truck I think it's 3.5". Every truck I have seen that is bodydropped that much lays pinch welds.....if all else fails find railin20's on here.....
Chris

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
loweredd said:
Isnt the amount of BD going to depend on his tire size? Not every BD is going to be the same..........
No your supposed to get the frame to lay on the ground and then body drop it. Rather it be 15s or 20s it should be same since the frame and body gap is still the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts