S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
low n slo
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Sunny for helping me out with getting me a new bag! I let him know that my daily was out of commission with a popped bag, and he made sure to get it sent out right away for me.

Great company to deal with, and great prices. I will always order from Newmatics as long as they're around

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Big thanks to Sunny for helping me out with getting me a new bag! I let him know that my daily was out of commission with a popped bag, and he made sure to get it sent out right away for me.

Great company to deal with, and great prices. I will always order from Newmatics as long as they're around

Thanks a lot sir

·
low n slo
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, Thank you! I got the package today, less than 48 hours after I ordered it, along with the goodies. Thanks a ton man, you saved my ass getting me that bag so soon. A bagged s10 is probably not the smartest daily, but i WILL rock that newmatics sticker on my back window!

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
No, Thank you! I got the package today, less than 48 hours after I ordered it, along with the goodies. Thanks a ton man, you saved my ass getting me that bag so soon. A bagged s10 is probably not the smartest daily, but i WILL rock that newmatics sticker on my back window!
You are welcome I hope this bag will work better for your daily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts